Cosmetic Industries, Inc.
For over 24 years, Cosmetic Industries, Inc. a family
owned company, has been an industry leader in
Private Label Nail Polish Manufacturing. Their
journey began in 1993 with a single fill line and has
grown to a fully integrated Nail Polish manufacturer.
Their journey is now taking them to the custom
manufacture of Liquid Lip Color.
Our loyal customers range from the independent
entrepreneur starting their own brand, to the larger
companies with international brand presence. Our
goal is to provide our customers with the most current
color trends and highest quality products in the best
delivery time available in today’s marketplace.
The manufacturing facility and main showroom
is located in the city of Fontana, only 40 minutes
east of Los Angeles California and 5 minutes from
the Ontario International Airport. It includes 175,000
square feet of manufacturing. In 2010 the Mid-town
Manhattan, New York City showroom was created
for convenience to our East Coast customers.
• Over three thousand 7-Free color formulations
of nail polish to choose from, including sheers,
creams, pearls, metallics, glitters, travelers,
holographics, treatments, removers and more.
• In-house state of the art color laboratory
offering custom color matching for both the
nail polish and liquid lip color.
• 1000’s of inventoried bottles, caps and brushes with 67 different bottles to choose from.
• Products manufactured in the United States of America.
Additional Services In-House
• Multi color silk screening, pad printing and UV silk screening available for most glass and plastic packaging.
• Label printing department open to all industries, print up to 8 colors - labels, UPC labels, and coupon labels.
• Pack out department for package assembly for kits, unit packaging or displays, utilizing EDI capabilities
for drop shipping.
Cosmetic Industries meets or exceeds all cosmetic Good
Manufacturing Practice (GMP’s) set for by the United States
Food and Drug Administration and follows the guidelines
established by the International Standard ISO 22716:2007.
Each year Cosmetic Industries is audited by an internationally
known Total Quality Assurance provider and consistently
scores in the top 3-5% within our industry.